Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm A Snake, I'm A Slithery Little Snake

(Scroll down if you want to go straight for the video.)

Housewifing is taking a break.  This project was for the extra time spend in convalescence.  And though I should be in repose, I'm still dragging my butt around trying to get dinner and laundry done, in a scattered manner, mind you, to match me and Husband's unparallel schedules.  Husband and I are beat up and we're struggling mighty hard to stay on point, with the added fiasco of creating strict and isolated environments for our cats since they're going through feral stages (The babygirl is in heat and being a punk, riling up the little boy. They're  teenagers!).  He continues being a prince for outdoing himself to support me. Gold Stars for him.

Without garrulous detail, I share that I'm going through flares that are telling me to stay home from work.  Since health comes before work you would think I would kindly indulge my aching and spent body.  But since I'm conditioned the American way, if there is no fever, open surgery wounds or broken bones, how dare I spoil myself to choose rest over hard work. I can still walk, can't I?  That little limp builds character.

Anyway,  I need a mental and physical break, so I'm not going to exert myself today for anything that doesn't provide income or spiritual up-building.  Instead, I will provide you with a little something that I cannot resist watching over and over until my IQ drops and splatters on the floor.  This is also for those of you who are also exhausted and have better things to do than take it from the Man.

Disclaimer: If you watch this video and are expecting an explanation for the "why", you wait in vain.  If you think there is meaning behind this, there is not.  If you are offended by the use of the slang word for derriere, this will indeed offend you.  If you watch this and you "don't get it", you have a long way to understanding who this author of this blog is.  It may make you question my sanity and think that I made up the whole bit about being sick too.  There is no reason for loving this next video except that I lose about 5lbs from extraneous laughter and generate sufficient endorphins to distract from pain for several hours a time.

Hoping that next time I meet you on here I'm a bit more coherent and don't feel like kicking little kids, puppies, and co-workers.  Hasta Luego, my friends.





2 comments:

Richard Sweat said...

IM A SNAAKE

housewifingaround said...

I'm like sliiithuh-slithuh..sliiithuh slithuh.
You won't be surprised to hear, in my blog about health and being married, this is the most visited and searched page.